1. New Trends in Epistemology Workshop, October 5-7, 2017 at the University of Hamburg. Speakers are:
- Jessica Brown (University of St Andrews)
- Alexander Dinges (University of Hamburg)
- Jie Gao (KU Leuven)
- Mikkel Gerken (University of Southern Denmark)
- Michael Hannon (University of London)
- Robin McKenna (University of Vienna)
- Andrew Peet (University of Oslo)
- Mona Simion (Cardiff University)
- Paulina Sliwa (University of Cambridge)
- Alex Worsnip (University of North Carolina)
- Anna-Maria Asunta Eder (Boston).
- Hans Rott (Regensburg).
- Richard Pettigrew (Bristol).
- Kenny Easwaran (Texas A&M).
- Catrin Campbell-Moore (Bristol)
- Andrew Bacon (USC)
- Jonathan Jenkins Ichikawa (British Columbia)
3. The Hamburg-Oldenburg Rationality Workshop 30-31 of March 2017 at Hamburg University. Speakers will be Jakob Koscholke, Patricia Rich, Michael Schippers, Moritz Schulz, Mark Siebel, and Yannic Kappes. Details here. Update 1: Mark Siebel and Michael Schippers have switched their spots. Update 2: The title of Yannic’s talk will be “Abductive Modal and Post-Modal Epistemology”.