1. Book-Symposium with Sarah Moss on her forthcoming book Probabilistic Knowledge, 16-18 of August 2017. Commentators will be
- Anna-Maria Asunta Eder (Boston).
- Hans Rott (Regensburg).
- Richard Pettigrew (Bristol).
- Kenny Easwaran (Texas A&M).
- Catrin Campbell-Moore (Bristol)
- Andrew Bacon (USC)
- Jonathan Jenkins Ichikawa (British Columbia)
2. The Hamburg-Oldenburg Rationality Workshop 30-31 of March 2017 at Hamburg University. Speakers will be Jakob Koscholke, Patricia Rich, Michael Schippers, Moritz Schulz, Mark Siebel, and Yannic Kappes. Details here. Update 1: Mark Siebel and Michael Schippers have switched their spots. Update 2: The title of Yannic’s talk will be “Abductive Modal and Post-Modal Epistemology”.